I have my slow weeks and then I have some when I end up writing almost every day. So imagine my gratitude and happiness when I log in to check my blog during one of my slow weeks and find a nomination for the Beautiful Blogger Award.
Thanks so much for the nomination A Day in the Life of my Thoughts! I’m so glad to know that you enjoy my blog so much to nominate me for this :)
Beautiful Blogger Award Rules
The idea behind the Beautiful Blogger Award is to recognize some of the bloggers we follow for their hard work and inspiration.
1. Copy the Beautiful Blogger Award logo and place it in your post.
2. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
3. Tell 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 7 other bloggers for their own Beautiful Blogger Award, and comment on their blogs to let them know.
So the seven things about myself? Well:
1. I used to have 19 pet cats until the end of the year 2011. That’s how much I love cats!
2. My favourite shows of all time are and will always be – Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel. I grew up to those shows. And I made even more memories watching them again with him. They are so very dear to my heart.
3. I am the laziest person I know. If there was a Land of Laziness …I’d be its ruler. The only kind of exercises I can bring myself to do are Yoga and Pilates.
4. I may be a hopeless romantic in my writings but I suck at romance in relationships. I’m the logical, practical one.
5. My religious faith is …very spiritual.
6. My first car (which I still drive proudly) is a Honda Civic 2000.
7. I love air travel! No, I mean it. LOVE. My favourite parts are the take off and landing.
The rush that you get as the plane starts to pick up speed; the excitement as you’re pushed back in your seat; the pressure in your ears and the racing of your heart as you feel the plane ascend in the air. And of course the drop of your heart every time the plane lowers in it’s descent. The racing of it as the plane descends and you can see the city lights beneath you. One of the best feelings in the world. Oh! The giddiness. It’s like being in love.
And as for the seven beautiful and inspirational bloggers, I wish to nominate:
7. Maha Khalid